Camille, Holland, Jennifer, Sabe, their children and I drove to Thanksgiving Point and then the BYU Bookstore.
Before we left, I had Olivia stand by my beautiful clematis jackmanii flowering bush, which only blooms this full once a summer. So, I just had to take a picture.
Jennifer, Sabe and their family sitting outside Thanksgiving Point where we ate lunch.
We then went to Farm Country and saw all kinds of farm animals.
Included in your $5 admission price, the kids got to ride ponies and...
...take a wagon ride.
With Jimmermania so popular, Jaxon wanted to get some official BYU clothing. So, we drove to the BYU Bookstore! Jaxon by the BYU mascot--the Cougars! 
Can you believe all of the BYU hats?!? Jaxon thought he had died and gone to Heaven.
The only thing Olivia was excited about was meeting up with McKenna who was at BYU attending EFY. They truly are BFF! Next year they are planning on being roommates at EFY.
It's fun to be able to get Jennifer in front of the camera once in awhile.
Here's our future BYU cheerleader for 2025. She has been watching the cheerleaders at Jaxon's football games and showed us some cheers.
Holland was thrilled to be able to show her dad her BYU (his alma mater) t-shirt.
On our way home, Jennifer stopped with Camille and Holland at Wheeler Farm to take their pictures. Here's a sample:
Isn't Jennifer amazing? She took all of Camille and Holland's pictures in about 20 minutes! You can see the rest on Jen's blog at:
http://justamomwithacamera.blogspot.com/2011/09/camille-holland.html
Isn't Jennifer amazing? She took all of Camille and Holland's pictures in about 20 minutes! You can see the rest on Jen's blog at:
http://justamomwithacamera.blogspot.com/2011/09/camille-holland.html




2 comments:
Really, you have been doing some serious blogging lately! I'm so glad you are catching up so that I can see pictures of all the events you told me you were doing this summer. You really did fill each day with such fun things to do! That BYU Bookstore is so fantastic! You could spend hours in there, right?
Mom-that was such a fun day and I'm so glad you came along!
Post a Comment