skip to main |
skip to sidebar
ALASKA -- 2010
Our third family cruise was taken to Alaska! We had such a wonderful cruise being together with our father, siblings and their spouses (besides seeing the beautiful land of Alaska!). We began our cruise in Seattle and then docked at Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway, Alaska; Victoria, British Columbia; and then back to Seattle (besides cruising up the Tracy Arm Fjord, pictured above).
Our wonderful 87-year-old father!!
Dad's children and their spouses
Five daughters...
...and two sons!
Sons and sons-in-law!
Daughters and daughters-in-law
Three oldest daughters
4 comments:
Mom, LOVE that last pic of you and Dad, I want a copy please! You look bee-autiful momma and Dad is so handsome.
love you.
Beautiful posting of all that mattered most on the cruise--those we were with!
This was such a great trip with you and Doug and the family. This was truly a special time for our family. I don't know when we have enjoyed being together as much as we did on this cruise and I'm so grateful you are my sister!!!
I LOVE this pic of you and dad! It's beautiful!!
Post a Comment