Thursday, August 5, 2010

TEMPLE SQUARE/MISCELLANEOUS PICS

Miscellaneous Summer Pics
This is the last post of our family's get-together this summer.  It was sad to say goodbye to everyone, but we are excited for next summer already.  Here are some miscellaneous pictures of the grandkids:
Holland with her new puppy they purchased in Bountiful a couple of days before they headed back to Gig Harbor.
Creamies--I lost count of how many boxes we purchased!!!
Having fun on the trampoline!
The night before the Hyde's returned home

Temple Square
Jennifer met Suzanne, her old high school friend, at Temple Square to take pictures of her eight-year-old daughter in her baptismal dress.  So, Olivia, Jaxon, Isabella and I tagged along.
The Christus Statue--Doug and I just saw the original in Copenhagen this June. 

This is a new model of the Salt Lake Temple that is located inside the large windows of the South Visitor's Center
One of our summer sunsets--signifying the end of another wonderful summer with our children and grandchildren!!  Here's to many, many more!

2 comments:

Ang said...

LOVE that sunset Mom. I do miss sitting on the front porch watching that whenever I needed a quiet, peaceful moment. ;) You look great holding little Ruby and McKay. Thanks for a great summer at home! Can't wait to do it again. Hopefully we'll see you much sooner than that!

Heather Williams said...

Loved all those great posts mom! You do such a good job at documenting things. Thank you for taking so many great pictures and capturing all those memories.