Friday, March 8, 2013

BELATED PICTURES OF HALLOWEEN--HYDE STYLE

While I was in Bremerton, Ashley showed me the pictures of her children in their Halloween costumes.  They celebrated Halloween when they were in San Diego this fall while Adam was working there for seven weeks.  Ashley really put a lot of thought and effort into their costumes, and I thought everyone reading my blog would enjoy seeing them.  


"Clark Kent"--aka McKay (who is red-headed)

"Benny the Pirate"--(His birthday just happens to fall on Halloween, so he will have a lot of fun throughout the years celebrating.)

"Rapunzel Ruby"--Adam's mother is an excellent seamstress, and she made this Rapunzel dress for Ruby.


AND, Ashley did a wonderful job with taking the pictures.  Thanks, Ashley, for sharing!!!

3 comments:

Laura Copeland said...

Such ingenious costumes! I can't believe Adam's mother made Ruby's dress--it is fantastic! They all looked adorable!

Heather Williams said...

Seriously! Ashley is amazing and we all don't get to see pictures very often! So mom, thanks for snagging these from Ash, she's so flippin talented that girl! Love her kids and their costumes are awesome!

Beverly said...

Ashley should set up a business selling such authentic costumes for kids!! Wow, so beautifully detailed.
I would have loved to look this special at Halloween. We always created a little something to go under our warm coats that hide anything resembling a costume anyway. Because of the cold weather, we had to be selective.
Well done Ashley and Adam's mother!!