UTAH'S WEATHER!!
I just had to share these pictures with you. We woke up this morning to this beautiful, untouched snow scene--notice the white fluffy caps on the light fixture. All of this powdery snow was deposited in just a few hours, and then today the temperature was 45 degrees. Ah, the beauty of living with Utah's unpredictable spring weather!!!



5 comments:
Wow, Mom, those are such beautiful pictures!! I have to say I am done with the snow, but enjoy yours!
Agree with Jen. So beautiful, but not a single bit jealous. :) We're quite enjoying our 70 degree weather. Although I'll take some of that snow come July. Could you bottle some up for us??
Really, these pictures look like a winter wonderland! This is when I love the snow! A day later, however, I want the sunshine! Hah! I'm getting spoiled right now with azaelas and red bud blossoms! Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures! I can see where Jennifer gets some of her talent from!
What beautiful photos of Utah snow. We got a little but only a bit to make the ground wet. Hope you continue to enjoy it and keep it down your way.
Definitely a winter wonderland. I love that you think of these type of pictures to capture. It's hard to remember the snow gets that deep, and that beautiful!!
Post a Comment