Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ADELYN'S PRE-SCHOOL GRADUATION-May 27, 2010

Adelyn's Pre-school Graudation- May 27, 2010
Addy invited us to attend her pre-school graduation.  Doug was out of town but I was able to go.  What a fun little program!  Adelyn just loved going twice a week.  In fact, she enjoyed pre-school even more than dance.
Addy with her graduation certificate
Elsie will start this fall at the same pre-school; she is pretty excited!
This sweet mother and daughter team did a wonderful job just teaching the basics in a fun way and loving the kids!!!  They have taught this same preschool for over 30 years.
Addy and her family (Cohen is asleep on the right)!
Addy and her Grandmother
This little girl was the cutest friend to Addy
The group performing with their bears
Adelyn saying her color as part of the program!
That evening my father spent the night with me, and so I invited Hillary, Tom and their children to dinner so that they could see him.  This was the cutest picture of the three crowding on his lap.  These pictures are priceless!!!

4 comments:

Alison Wilde said...

Joyce, I love that picture with Grandpa and the kids. They will treasure that for sure one day. Also, how fun that Adelyn loves preschool even more than dance. I LOVE preschool too. Soo fun and NO HOMEWORK!

Hillary Garner said...

Thank you for posting about this and for having your camera! I can always count on you! I love the last one...what is Elsie doing??

Heather Williams said...

Crazy Adelyn will be starting Kindergarten and Els preschool! These pics are so cute mom. She looks so excited. I love that last one of grandpa and those kids.

Laura Copeland said...

You can tell Addy loves her pre-school. That is so great! When you start out right, the feelings about school usually continue to carry on. And I loved the picture of the kids with Dad. We need to take all of those we can, right?!