GIRLS' NIGHT OUT
Hillary, Adelyn, Elsie and Grandma had a fun girl's night out last night. We went to see Viewmont High School's production of "Cats," which was amazing. The little girls were so well behaved and sat through the performance without any problem. They were pretty excited about getting a cookie during intermission, however!
The costumes and makeup were amazing!
Rum Tum Tugger did an excellent job!
The girls sitting in some of the props!
They were excited to meet some of the cats, but Elsie was a little shy!
Rum Tum Tugger and the White Cat were two of their favorites! What a fun night!!! We wish you all could have been with us!



4 comments:
Wow! This was a high school production?! What amazing costumes, scenery, and make-up. Many colleges don't do this much. I wish I could have been there! I love "Cats." And is there anything better than going with your family? To start them early on cultural refinement is just great!
What a very cool grandma you are! Seriously! Can't wait to show Jaden just the costumes, alone.
I can't believe that was a high school production! Those two little girls are just precious of Tom and Hilary's. You are so lucky you have them live so close to you!
That was so much fun!! Thanks Grandma for taking us all so see "The Cat Show!" This is becoming a fun tradition!
Post a Comment