ANDREA'S 30th BIRTHDAY-March 5, 2010
Andrea and Matt came to town this last weekend, and we were able to celebrate her 30th Birthday! Happy Birthday, Andrea! You and Matt are a great couple, and you are doing such a wonderful job as a mother! Abigail and Rett couldn't be more happy and healthy! Abby's surgery was so successful with her voice sounding perfectly normal. Thanks for letting us celebrate with you!



3 comments:
Tell Andrea "Happy Birthday" for me. Looked like you had such a fun night together and isn't it sweet to be with your kids on these special days! Also, those little children are just as darling as Andrea was when she was their ages. (Definitely can see Matt's image in them, also) I know Andrea must be a wonderful mother like you, Joyce.
Happy Birthday, Andrea! What a special young woman, wife, and mother she has become! I love her enthusiasm for life!
I love seeing your girls as mothers. You and Doug have some amazing kids that is for sure. Not only are they talented, sweet, spiritual, great women---they are all amazingly beautiful! You must be sooo proud!
Post a Comment