Wednesday, April 9, 2008


Jaden singing "Luck Be A Lady"

Jaden kissing Sister Sarah Brown

Jaden and Sarah singing "I've Never Been in Love Before"


Sarah and Sky in Havana, Cuba

The group at the musical

Grandma Garner with Jaden

Proud parents

Stage call at the end


Members of the cast

The Lakes

The Andersons

Grandpa and Grandma Lake

Celebrating Jennifer's 32nd birthday (April 1)

3 comments:

Ang said...

Fun times had by all. Jaden is a young superstar! And the girls already love him? Wow, that boy's in trouble. Thanks for sharing your trip with all of us Mom.

Heather Williams said...

How fun! I wish I could have seen that studly star up there on stage. Mom I'm glad that you got to go. By the way, my sweater looks so good on you. I'm glad your using it. It's J Crew and it wasn't cheap. Wait, you bought it! Anyways, it was so good to see you and spend time with you.

love, heather

Hillary Garner said...

Looks like a fun trip Joyce! Sorry we didn't get you our video camera...would have been fun to hear Jaden sing!