Monday, February 18, 2013

THREE MORE PICTURES

In my post about new little Hank, I couldn't believe I didn't take a picture of the new mother, Heather!  However, I then remembered that I took some more pictures on my I-phone.  So, here is a picture of beautiful Heather.  She doesn't look like she just had a baby, does she?


Jack always wanted to hold Hank, but his sittings with the baby are quick but satisfying to the 2-year-old.

This was something else I forgot to mention--Hattie's dance lessons.  She takes ballet one day and the next day she takes tap/clogging.  She's such a cute little ballerina in this picture.


2 comments:

Laura Copeland said...

I'm so glad you included the picture of Heather. She truly doesn't look like she just had a baby. And the kids look so happy in what they are doing.

Beverly said...

Radiant Heather seemed to just glow in this picture. Could there be a sweeter moment than holding a new baby son? I can imagine that you hated to leave their home after being with their darling family!