RIGBY CHRISTMAS PARTY
My father still continues his annual bingo party for his entire family--something he and mother did for several years before she passed away. Now, he has all of us help, and it has become a special tradition. The important thing is--not only the fun bingo game with presents--but that he gets his family together at a special time of year. Dad brings a picture of mother to sit right beside him. We all feel that not only is her picture there, but she is there in spirit and is nodding in approval!!!
Tom and Cohen in front of children Bingo gift tables
Phil in front of men's tables
Ryan and Blair--women's gifts
Ted and Larry--help in the kitchen
Three men and two babies--Jeff, Kevin and Brad
Elsie...
and Adelyn trying to clean up their plates so that they can play Bingo!
Hillary with her two girls
George and Laura (my oldest sister) flew to Utah again (after having been here at Thanksgiving) to attend the party!!!
Kyle, Kim and Brady
John, Melanie and two of their girls
My sister Beth and her husband Ted
Tyler and his cute girlfriend!
My brother Jerry with his wife, Shelly, and daughter, Alison
My brother Blair's family and wife, Denise
My sister Beverly and her daughter Melissa
Angie and Kevin
My sister Natalie, her husband Mark and daughter Brooke
Stormy, Logan and David
My sister Beverly holding her granddaughter and husband Larry
Our Taiwanese daughter Rita with Adelyn waiting to play Bingo
Jeff and Angela with their two boys
Phil and Melissa
Zach, Austin, Nate and Conner
Christopher and Zach
Lisa and Ella
David and Tom with their sons!
Alison, Hannah, Jenna, Brooke and Lauren
Elsie's first prize
Grandpa Larry and his grandson
Denise holding Melanie's youngest daughter
Erin holding Alexis
Tom with 3/4 of his boy cousins that are the same age. They were all on missions at the same time.
Ryan and his mother
Thanks, Dad, for the wonderful party! Everyone had such a great time. Thanks to everyone who helped in many ways. We missed the many grandchildren and their families who live far away or who just couldn't come. You all mean so much to me. I'm proud to be a part of this family!!!! Merry Christmas to all of you as you spend time with your own individual families. Doug and I will actually have 5/7 of our children and their families here with us.



7 comments:
Mom! These are all such great pictures! Its so fun to see so many family members that I rarely get to see. Looks like a really great party. Its so nice of you to help this tradition stay alive :)
Thanks for doing this post, Mom, since we weren't able to be there to see everyone. You captured the night great. Love the picture of you with Cohen. He and Logan actually look a lot alike. Wish we could have been there!! Hopefully next year.
Joyce, great photos of a wonderful night. Thanks for taking them for us because I got so busy I didn't take a single picture. I appreciate you including us in your photos even though I had a sweaty head and spinach in my teeth. Ha-ha.
Mom! Such a beautiful picture of you with Cohen! Great night...would have been fun to be there! You always do such a nice party.
Thanks for all of these pics, Mom! So fun to see everyone. We really come from a great family, don't we.
That was the funnest post for me! Thank you for taking everyone's picture since I didn't get to be there. It looks like so much fun, and I know you work so hard every year to make Grandpa proud. I hope the necklaces were a hit at the Bingo game (: p.s. I love the one you are wearing!!
Joyce, this post is so great! You always work so hard to include everyone--even when you were so busy that night! It turned out so great. Thanks for helping to make it so wonderful! The gifts you and Natalie got were just perfect!
Post a Comment