Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OUR NEW/ANTIQUE BEDROOM SET
Doug refinished the antique bedroom set the first part of December. We love it, even though we are now sleeping in a double-sized bed instead of a king! Also, Hillary and Tom painted the bedroom and bath these new colors. Thanks Doug, Hillary and Tom for all of your hard work; you do such a great job!



















3 comments:

Beverly said...

Wow, the bedroom set is beautiful. Tell Doug that he does master craftsmanship work. Your room is inspirational with the wall color and everything. Some day I should have you come and help me decorate. You two have always been so good at that. Way to go getting it finished.

Ang said...

Like I said, I call dibs on it. :) It's gorgeous!

Laura Copeland said...

Fantastic! I love it! Wow! I can't believe how good Doug is at finishing things! Way to go with the painting, the decorating, and the finishing!