Sunday, October 5, 2008


Heather and baby Hattie
1-day old Hattie
Grandma Joyce

The proud father, Ryan

Leaving Bingham Memorial Hospital
The nursery

At home

5 comments:

Jennifer Anderson said...

oh my gosh, heather!!! She is so so so so cute! I love those lips of hers and you gotta keep that cute little bow in her hair forever!!!
I LOVe her room-you did a fantastic job...Camille is amazing to have made that bedding! WOWZERS!
I can't wait to meet her!!!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! Heather she is so cute! I love her name! Have a blast being a mommy!

Ashley said...

Beautiful Beautiful babe Hessy and Ryan! I wish you could have heard McKay when he saw her. I'm sure he will ask to see her pictures often. Enjoy all the new mom and dad adventures and give her one of those Garner kisses from me!

Ang said...

Oh Hessa.... she's a doll. What a cute and beautiful little girl all in one. There are pictures I think look so much like you as a baby! How fun is that?! Can't wait to see you in just a couple of days. Abby can't wait either. Watch out though... she might want to take your baby home as hers!

Beverly said...

I can hardly believe Heather has a baby girl. I remember when she was just a baby. My, how life moves on and oh how happy I am for you, Heather and Ryan. You will see why your mothers and fathers adored and loved you so. I know you and Ryan will have a great life raising your beautiful new baby girl. Congratulations!!! Keep us posted with lots of photos.