THE BIRTH OF HATTIE CLAIRE WILLIAMS
Hattie was born October 2, 2008, just two days early. She weighed 8 lbs. and was 21-1/2 inches long. Her parents, Ryan and Heather, are just thrilled. Along with her birth, Michele gave birth to her baby Brielle Grace Lake just 2 hrs. 35 minutes earlier in New York. So these little cousins must have been great friends before they came to earth. This makes 15 grandchildren (10 girls and 5 boys) for Doug and me. Hattie is a special name to me because my favorite grandmother was named Hattie.
You can view Brielle's pictures on Michele's blog. We are so grateful to blogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh my goodness...what a cute little peanut! Congratulations Heather and Ryan! We hope to meet Hattie soon!
Congrats on the new grandbabies!!! That is so awesome-I'm glad that both moms and babies are doing well!!
I'm not positive who's blog this is, but I am hoping you can help. Hi! My name is Cheri Mickelsen and I am trying to get in touch with Russ and Camille Staker. I am an old friend from Indianapolis. Could you let them know I said hi and feel free to pass along my blog info to them. cherimickelsen.blogspot.com
My phone # is 317-841-3984! I hope they are doing great and would love to hear from them again. Thank you for any help you could give me!
Post a Comment