SEATTLE TRIP - AUG. 27 TO SEPT. 3, 2008
Doug and I visited Camille and Ashley's families in Washington on August 27. Camille and Russ moved to Gig Harbor in January, and Ashley and Adam moved to Bremerton in July--they only live about 20-25 minutes away from each other! We had such a great time seeing the grandchildren (Holland, McKay and Ruby) and where they live. We also traveled to Port Townsend to see the Victorian mansions; Victoria, B.C. to see Butchart Gardens; Seattle to see Pike's Street Market, Pacific Science Center and The Space Needle; and to Snohomish to get our fill of antique stores. We totally enjoyed visiting, playing, eating and sightseeing!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like you two had a wonderful trip. What a beautiful part of the country Camille and Ashley live in with their sweet families. I especially loved seeing Victoria in your photos. We were there a few years ago and it made me remember how much I liked it.
The photo of Doug and the others at the giant table sitting in giant chairs was a hoot. Doug looked just like a little kid and it made me smile.
You do such a great job blogging, Joyce!!
Mom, I love what you did! It's good to see your updates. It looks like you guys really did have yourselves a great time. Next time--my place! Wahoo.
love, heather
Post a Comment